Blue Flag Technologies provides SPEC2000 desktop software covering chapters 2,3,4,7,8,11,12,14 and XML of the ATA SPEC2000 specification.
Blue Flag Technologies provides :-
- Blue Flag Technologies' SPEC2000 desktop software, covering chapters 2,3,4,7,8,11,12,14 and XML of the ATA SPEC2000 specification.
- Blue Flag Technologies' SPECCOMM Plus host interface to seamlessly integrate SPEC2000 messaging to your host system.
- Blue Flag Technologies' SPECCOMM Plus Configuration mappings and scriptings based on a fixed fee.
- Blue Flag Technologies' SPEC2000 Communicator front end, linking SPEC2000 to your choice of network VAN.
- Blue Flag Technologies' XML Processor link. – this link has the ability to communicate with your remote traders, responding to stock and quote requests in real time.
- Installation & Training Service - Installation and training can be achieved on-site or remotely, quickly and simply.
- Project Management – we have a close working relationship with the major network VAN’s and can therefore assist with the initial planning and setup of these messaging services.
- SPECCOMM Plus Configuration - Our message configuration service is available to assist with your configuration needs.
- Consultancy – we can customise SPEC2000 to ensure a good fit within your organisation.
Blue Flag Technologies’ SPEC2000 software suite is a flexible solution for all your SPEC2000 messaging needs.
We have the reputation for being the safest and most reliable source for SPEC2000 software around.